Sunday, June 7, 2009

I've fallen in love, and it feels lovely.

I may hold the world record for finding true love so quickly upon moving to a new place. I have met so many beautiful people in the month I have lived in Portland, but more so than anything I have found 3 very special people who I can so confidently believe that we were all placed in this universe to spend our lives together. We just had our one week friendship anniversary yesterday, which absolutly blows my mind. Andrew and Angie and myself have traveled to the beach and back and traveled deep into the depths of eachothers life faster than I ever have with any one other person in my life. A drop of rain fell from the sky the other night and then one fell from my eye with sadness that the three of us would not be able to crawl into our beautiful little nest bed of down fluffy blankets we had made in my backyard. We curled up together for 6 nights straight under a blanket of stars in the sky....and every morning I woke up not remembering falling asleep, just remembered laughing and smiling and then all of the sudden it was morning. I love my new life, I love my new friends. I am the luckiest girl in the world, and Portland is and will forever be my home. It is true beautiful peace here.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers