
This is such a beautiful whimsicle of a life i am creating and falling to for myself. It has been such a beautiful week for me. Remember my last post? Well on Sunday night I escaped everything but love and warmth and went to his home, his oasis of serinity. My bones were no longer cold, my skin was no longer dry or untouched, my soul no longer felt lost. His fingers through my hair and on every single inch of my skin....woke up at 2pm the next day with a delightful breakfast made and placed on my lap, and an afternoon of music making,sweet summer kisses, and frisbee games. That evening brought the same...i never turned my phone on, i never had any worries.....it was beautiful. The girls were there the whole time as well showering me with all the love I could have ever imagined to get from friends. I woke up after a 40hr straight dreamland of all this and accepted and recapped it all in my mind on the I-5 corridor.....i had to go to my mother ocean. And I did, and she wrapped her big beautiful arms around me and swollowed me in. I jumped in and washed the sweet kisses off my skin as the sun set behind her. It was truly so beautiful...words will never be able to describe the beautiful way i began this lovely week.

No comments:
Post a Comment