Today is one of those days when I have to try a little harder than usual to see all the beauty that this life and this world has to offer me. My heart hurts. Someone hurt it and I will absolutely be just fine. I will. I'm such a strong woman, and I am such a good friend to the people who are truly deserving of it....every so often you put that little bit extra into someone who just simply doesn't realize how good it is, and maybe just doesn't deserve it as much right now. I feel so thankful that one very strong quality i have is the ability to forgive and stay optimistic. I have so much love for him and I always will be there to support certain things in his life.....but u did hurt my heart a little. But Ill be fine.
"i love you, and i know you, and you’re a different person than you think you are. bigger and wilder and nicer. your heart is the best heart in town. can you please remember that?" Merissa de los Santos
No comments:
Post a Comment