Saturday, March 28, 2009

money well spent.....


I work my butt off for my money.....and recently I have learned through a financial advisor how to better manage and save my money because for the past several years, well, lets just say I havn't done a very good job at it.  I was born with severe rhemitoid arthritis and was in a wheelchair at a very young age.  Around the age of 15 a "miracle drug" came out and essentially saved my life.  It is an injection shot that I have to give myself in the stomach once a day and it has made me a fully functioning and walking person today, at the age of 23.....well long story short the catch is....it costs $1,300 a month! as well as several visits to several specialist doctors a month and to say the least it gets expensive.  After time I feel like I w
ork my butt off to spend all my money on medical stuff and it drives me crazy.  So this weekend I spoiled myself.  I feel great about it!!!!
I spent all day Thursday with my dear friend Cassy......beginning with a lovely breakfast and coffee at Keystone....then, we fell into a beautiful shopping spree.
First I got myself a Jacqui Chazen watch at the Juice and I'm in love!!!,


This isn't the exact one that I got(i like mine much better) but this is the closest I could find on their website (which you must check out more www.jacquichazendesigns.com)

Next we made our way over to Miss Meers, a great little shoe store here in Eugene where a found a GREAT new pair of brown Sam Edelman huarache sandel/wedge!

Then I continued home where I went online and pu
rchased not one but 2 Juicy velour suits which should be here in the mail this comming week.
Point being.....I feel great that I finally got to spend my hard earned money on myself in a fashion sense, not in just keeping me walking via a injection.  I may be broke as a joke now, but I am back to work tomorrow and I feel great!

1 comment:

Followers